Tuesday, April 15, 2008

C2P LOs plus one more

OH the fun. I got my Commit2Paper kit a little while ago and was able to squeeze some time in to get some good scrapping done. The kit is fantastic, full of fun things to play with. I tried some new techniques on these pages, more cutting things out and using different layering styles that I'm not used to. I even added some ribbon to a page, even though I'm not a huge ribbon fan.

The first two are from a book my Girl Scout troop gave me when I moved in fifth grade. All the girls wrote me a letter and included a picture of themselves and the leader put it all in one album. The album though is one of those gross magnetic albums, so I decided to get all the things out of it in order to preserve the pages.
Some detail of Meghan's page:

Another one of the letters. I liked the layered look of the flowers. I had a good time looking at this book because all my friends are so grown up now. I know that Allison here is married and then another girl (who's page I'm not to yet) has a kid. It's crazy how fast time flies.
This one is for a swap. I haven't printed out the pictures yet which is why it doesn't have a picture. I love the way this page came out. The ribbon at the top (which I got as a RAK from Joyce!) pulls out a tag with the journaling on it. Hopefully she'll love it.
And finally one just for fun that isn't C2P. I just love the way it came out. Thanks for looking!! I hope to get some more fun stuff done soon to share again. I have a great page in work of my brother and I goofing around on the cruise.

3 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

gorgeous. just like you!

Auntie Em said...

Cute!!! Love saving old memories like that!!! Isn't that what scrapping is all about? And yay on using my ribbon! What swap is that for?

kT said...

i can't tell you which swap it's for!! you might be able to figure out who it's going to.

Just be patient. (also why i couldn't have the picture in there).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management