Thursday, October 23, 2008

LOs: PAX, Me Thomas

I finished up some more LOs while at my mountain top scrapping get away and thought I should share. I haven't had a chance to scrap with just my stash in a while, so both this retreat and Scrap Pink were an awesome opportunity to do that.

Nerdcore
I love this LO. It's so simple and yet it totally works with the busy paper and the photos. Nerdcore, btw is a genre of music (and an entire lifestyle) that's becoming very popular among the video game crowd. Most of the music is video game influenced and a few of the bands have no words to their songs. Very interesting.

Victorious
I love this LO of Travis. The tag is for journaling, which I finshed up last night. Again the simple LO really pops.

Already Gone
This is my current favorite of LOs. I love the way it came out and the colors of the paper and the photos came together. I also love how "me" it feels and yet looks elegant. The lyrics are from Sugarland's "Already Gone." I love it, the whole thing.

Chatting with LJ
I love this LO. Seriously. And not just because it's Thomas. I just love how it came together. Fantastic.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management