Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wedding: trying on dresses

Wedding dress round 1: the favorite

So this is the dress that's currently the favorite. I tried it on this weekend over at David's Bridal and I really loved it, but I'm still not 100% sold. In addition there were two others that I liked because they were similar and just as elegant but simple. Photos are up on flickr if you're interested. I really do love the rouching along the front though. Gives it something extra without it being too much.

I just can't consider myself sold yet though because I want to try on something closer to the style of dress that I posted earlier when I was thinking about ideas. They didn't have a huge selection at David's in the giant size the woman made me try on so I had a hard time finding something that was a strapless dress. Hoepefully I'll try another place or two and find something else I like. Or I'll just go with this.

I do know that I don't want more dress than there is bride and I do know that I'm pretty sure I don't want a train. I really loved the two dresses I put on without one and I think that might be the best direction to go in.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management