Sunday, March 7, 2010

RP Trailer

So I've started online RPing (role playing), which is mostly and attempt to hone my writing skills, but i rather enjoy it. It's fun to develop characters and play with them back and forth.

One of the games I play I have a banner for in the right toolbar. Epitaph. The other game I play is called Eidolon City which is this really neat concept that winds up taking place in sort of a 1930's/40's gangster mob movie. Really cool.

My friend Nat who's got mad skills this weekend worked on a trailer for the game to post around and such. It's pretty kick ass and I just had to share it with the three people who still read.



enjoy!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management