Saturday, August 3, 2013

Our Last Night - Summer of Covers

I've got a new band that had caught my eyes and ears (yes eyes too) and while my inner rager kid loves a good screaming song, they massively pulled me in with their covers.

I know.

Covers you say. They aren't creative. They aren't original. Fair enough but there's something original about turning Rhianna's "Stay" into an alt rock, dueling vocals masterpiece. There is. So far they've dropped covers of "Stay" and Justin Timberlake's "Mirror" into songs I actually enjoy. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Then give the rest of their stuff a listen. You won't regret it.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management