Tuesday, December 18, 2007

moving on up

Actually it's more of a moving down...going to a second floor apartment over a third. Where on earth am i going to get my exercise at ?

Last night i made a valiant effort to move a good sized chunk of scrapbooking stuff. I had a good lot drug over and I made some good progress putting things in places. I'm going to have to completely reorganize when I finally start unpacking, but being forced to put everything somewhere helped a little (granted a bunch of stuff just got shoved into the cricut carrying case...but that's besides the point).

I think i have more stuff than i realize. A full on re-org will be helpful for me to really determine what I have and how to go about using large chunks of it. At least that's the plan. whew.

1 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Actually going through our stash can be scary! So do it with your eyes shut!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management