Sunday, December 9, 2007

Online Crop




My kit group had an online crop last weekend and it was a great excuse to get stuff done. The first two are from a "journal jogger" (to jog your memory apparently) to keep notes on what's going on throughout the year. I don't know if i'll actually use it but i've made through June and i'm having fun. I like usuing all the old papers that I bought but now have nothing to use them for.

The Baby Kitties page is my lil 'uns about a year ago. Man they grow fast! This challenge was to use buttons in three different ways. If you look I've got them dotting my 'i', adding an extra pop to the kitty bowl sticker and then as a center for the flower. Love these colors!

The last one was for a b&w only LO. I actually wanted to use b&w photos but i haven't shot with b&w film in a while. I actually had forgotten about these shots from the crew semiformal freshman year. I think it's my first time scrapping the ex bf too. There was def a desire to scratch his face out with my exacto. Still came out really pretty. Esp with the KI lace cardstock.

1 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Wow how did I miss your B&W lo? Great work with the lace cs.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management