Thursday, October 25, 2007

Conundrum

I love this picture. It's the current favorite one I have of the two of us. It's just so us. Champ looks happy and I look at peace. Which is how we are. I'm happy of course, but being peaceful with my mind, body and soul is more of what makes us so...us.

But how do I scrap it?

I've been torn for days about how to get it into a layout. I'm just flat out stuck. It's such a beautiful shot with the beach in the background, the colors came out lovely...but I'm stuck. NOTHING is jumping out and inspriring me. Help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, sit down, grab a piece of cardstock, or PP with the colors of the blue in the background. Then grab a hand full of scraps and make yourself use all of it. Then hopefully the embelishments will just come to you. You should try it. That's what I've been doing it. I make myself use the certain things, and find a creative way to do it.

--Christina (TinaLynn510)

lara said...

Find a quote you really like that embodies the picture - or pick one out of your journalling/description and use that to start painting a picture with it? Then you'll have 2 elements of a page!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management