Monday, October 22, 2007

Hiatus

I've been on somewhat of a hiatus. You know how it gets when you can't seem to sit still long enough to focus on something creative. I printed off a ton of lovely pictures from the Disney trip this summer and then the beach weekend earlier this month, but as much as I stare at them nothing is coming to mind. I'm stuck on the new OLW as well. BELIEVE. I like the concept of "believing in magic" but I can't seem to make it work. Or come up with something. Silly when I have about 200 Disney photos. My goal is to get some more things done later this week though.

But with the scrapbooking hiatus I keep finding that I want to read and write more which is good. I've missed the desire I've had for both of those things. I love to do both so much it was hard when I hit a serious writer's block and couldn't focus on anything long enough to read it.

I've got a new scrapbooking book to pour over so hopefully that will inspire me some. If not I'll just get caught up on some of the back logged reading and perhaps blow the dust off my endless work in progress novel.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management