Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love Will Never Die

Number 14 on my 27 Before 28 List was 'wrist tattoo' as in get my wrist tattoo that I had planned.

In April after having waited a year since the last one I decided it was time. I knew what I wanted, where and I had an idea for the font for the writing.

Love will never die

"Love will never die," is a line from a camp song at the camp I counselor at. The song, "Love Is" is by far my favorite at camp and the best of all the songs we sing. It's one of the most popular and as far as I'm concerned it isn't camp until we've sung this song at the top of our lungs.

Not only that it's good advice for life.

Around here, I should explain camp. Camp Kudzu is a camp that does week long sessions for kids with Type 1 diabetes. I started on a whim with nothing to do in the summer after college and I wound up getting completely hooked. This year will be my sixth session and I swore that after five I would get the tattoo. I did it!

#14 done.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management