Friday, June 3, 2011

12 Books

It's been the past few months for progress, and I've been chipping away at my 27 Things Before 28 List.

Number 5 was "Read 12 books." I actually thought this was going to be a big stretch because I haven't been making time for reading like I used to and I was reading some pretty heavy stuff earlier in the year, but it turns out I was able to get through them pretty quickly. Traveling for work and being stuck on an airplane seemed to help quite a bit with that. Here you are, the 12 I read list:

1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Stieg Larsson)
2. The Girl who Played With Fire (Steig Larsson)
3. Can You Keep a Secret (Sophie Kinsella)
4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest (Stieg Larsson)
5. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
6. Catching Fire (Suzanne Collins)
7. Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)
8. Keeping The Moon (Sarah Dessen)
9. This Lullaby (Sarah Dessen)
10. The Secret Circle: The Initiation (L.J. Smith)
11. The Secret Circle: The Captive (L.J. Smith)
12. The Secret Circle: The Power (L.J. Smith)

I've read another one since (my best buddy Jacki loaned me some trashy supernatural romance-type novels which I've read one and a half of and I think I left something out of that list. I feel like there was something between 9 and 10.

Call it done and scratch it off.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management