Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful For...

Spending Thanksgiving with Champ's family, which is always nice, but it makes me miss my family, obviously.

Still, it was a nice day, even with a few mishaps here and there, including a nice bumping of cars in the driveway (Not a good moment). I like his grandparents, probably because I've never had any, and I like his aunt and uncle quite a bit. It was a nice chance for a big meal with family. Of course the idea of eating again seems miserable.

That said, I figure it's a good idea to make a list of what I'm thankful for, what's good, and maybe give something to focus on in the harder colder days ahead. So without further ramblings, here's my list.

I'm thankful for:

- Family and Friends
I love my family, as strange as they've gotten over the years (it's hard to explain that I have an honorary nephew, who's dad is my mom's best friend's son, who is like my brother.), but I love them all. My friends have been there for me through so much, some are still part of my life, some aren't as much anymore and some are coming back (for those I feel beyond thankful).

-Good Health
Lucky girl that I have little wrong with me though a bout with the flu a few weeks ago had me worried I wasn't going to get well again.

-The Music
If it's not listening to it, it's traveling to see it, it's meeting people through it. I have good, real, friends who I've met through traveling to see concerts, I've had the honor to meet some people who I really truly adore and idolize. There's been a pull to follow what makes me passionate, write here, talk about it to others. I love it. And I am so grateful for it.

-The Future
There is so much coming, even if it is just getting a new job, just starting to write more and trying to find somewhere to write full time, it's going to be good. It keeps getting better. There's potential out there, even if sometimes it feels like it's not there. So much potential.

What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management