Monday, December 12, 2011

The Endless Summer Releases New Single

I'm not entirely sure how I came across a band out of Missouri (I blame twitter), but I'm sort of in love with these guys. Their sound has a refreshing feel to it, strong vocals and great music. It's a talented group of musicians backing The Endless Summer and I can't get enough of it.

Their newest single "Satellites" just dropped and after loving the Fairweather EP as much as I did, I had to get my hands on it as soon as I could. Just like the EP the single doesn't disappoint and I can't help but admit that more than once I've hit repeat just to hear it again.

Definitely worth the test drive, trust me. And their singer Nick has a cute dog (if that helps sway your decision in any way). And apparently the dog follows me on twitter. Can't help but love that at least a little.

Pick up "Satellites" and the Fairweather EP on iTunes.
Follow The Endless Summer on Twitter.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management