Monday, December 12, 2011

Apologies and What's in Store

I owe updates from the last show I went to as well as at least two album reviews (hopefully I'll get my copy of Pioneer soon and I can review that as well!) but I've been pretty sick with the flu or a cold or something, and haven't been up for writing anything coherent. I'm feeling better today though! Which means I should be getting back to writing as soon as possible.

Upcoming posts:

- The $2 VIP Plantium Holiday Show in Boston MA (yup I went back)
- Review of the Young Statues
- Who from Run For Cover Records is getting replayed on my iTunes
- Review of the EP From Vultures
- Some holiday music suggestions

and hopefully that Pioneer review as well.

Hopefully everyone else is healthy and happy. Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management