Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOs: More April C2P

Here are the rest of my C2P layouts with the April kit. Like I said in my previous post, I really had to stretch my limits with these papers in order to give things my own little twist.
This layout will go in my book of layouts about myself. Sometimes it's nice to sit down and do a reflective layout. I added the rubons in the kit to the chipboard letters after i covered it with patterned paper and ink. The white writing on the picture says "Just another day dream believer" (yes a Monkee's reference).

Another Easter card!
I made this for my friend Rachel who's moving in to her first dorm room this fall. It's simple, but will be something nice to hang up in her new space.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management