Monday, April 6, 2009

Wedding: Photographer

I spoke with my friend Chris, and he's going to do our wedding. I was worried about having him shoot the wedding as he is technically invited as a guest (given that he's dating one of my bridesmaids), but he did our engagement photos and I know he'll do a good job. Best yet he's giving us a good deal on the whole thing. Which is more than I can ask for in the end.

His website, if you want to take a look. If you scroll down a little you can see our engagement photos listing as well.

Our internet is down for an unknown amount of time. Hopefully things will be fixed by Wednesday, but I do have a stak of LO's I finished up last week to show off, most of them using the April Commit2Paper kit. As soon as I get the internet going again I'll start posting.

1 comments:

MadebyGenieS said...

i'm glad you've found someone you feel good about after all the trouble you've had getting people to call back, etc.
and i can't wait to see your layouts :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management