Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting again

Wow.

I've separated myself from blogging here for too long. I think most of it is to blame on the wedding and the lack of time I've had to scrapbook, but more than that, I've just been away.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I'll try working on posting regularly. With that in mind, I'm going to try and work on a few themed posts.

Monday - Pretty Monday (everyone needs something pretty on Mondays. Expect photographs, stories or layouts. Something to jump start your day.)

Tuesday - Mosaic Tuesday (collecting themes for those interested)

Friday - Share something (either a new website, or product or something cool I found.)

Throughout the week expect posts on layouts or other scrapbooking things, as well as a few general observations on life.

Can't wait to get going again!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management