Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mosaic: Faith

Faith Mosaic

1. Truly Madly Deeply, 2. the cross i bear, 3. God forgive me....i'm about to sin..., 4. ANGEL STATUE - Infragilis, 5. One Faith, 6. Notre Dame at Twilight, Paris, 7. ANGEL STATUE - Silence, 8. Il mio credo in un tatuaggio., 9. A Believer, 10. Wish, 11. The Holy Quran, 12. In Praise of Women, 13. daily reminder ..., 14. The Beginning of Faith, 15. Faith, 16. Faith...

faith –noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.
5. a system of religious belief
6. the obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc
7. the observance of this obligation; fidelity to one's promise, oath, allegiance, etc.

I'm not sure what prompted me to choose faith for this week, but it was the word that popped into my head.

I hardly would call myself a religious person. The last two times I was in church were for my wedding and Christmas, but I do believe that faith is beautiful. In all forms. And faith is more than just religion and spirituality. It's faith in others, trust, and love.

Sometimes, faith is just taking that leap.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management