Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cage the Elephant Gets Nommed for a VMA

This is beyond exciting.

My friends from high school and rock stars, Cage the Elephant were nominated for an MTV VMA for "Best Rock Video"! I can't even begin to wrap my head around it but this is HUGE. HUGE.

I watched these guys play in the first incarnation of their band as Perfect Confusion at the Java House in high school and now they are nominated for a VMA. Though I find everything that MTV stands for and does a total joke, the VMAs have the potential to be the last decent thing they have going on.

Here's the video:



You can vote for it HERE!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management