Sunday, November 4, 2007

DELIGHT

I've been slow to look at the OLW update for the next word. Since I didn't do the last one I was somewhat distracted from it. The new word is DELIGHT. I think I have some more potential in this one. Especially since the phrase "absolutely delightful" keeps coming to me.

This week's challenge for the Book of Me on ScrapGoods is to do a page with a picture of you as a baby or a child. I'm gonna have to search to find one. I found some old Disney World pictures not too long ago, but they were just of the actual place (I have high hope for them) and not of me. I'll have to dig or ask Mom to pick one out to bring to me this weekend. It's frustrating because I don't actually have a lot of the pictures of me as a little kid. I need to do something about that.

Plus on top of everything I got my new kit and I need to get moving on that as well. So much scrapping to do!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management