Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Behind...

I've been so distracted from scrapping! for a while I was still stuck in my funk, but with parents coming into town, massive cleaning and even more going on I've barely had time to sit down and work on things. I made about a zillion cards for a challenge to use stickers as your main embellishment and I laid out a great page for a scraplift challenge I'm in through ScrapGoods, but I've had the hardest time finding the time to actually glue it down. It's just in pieces on my craft table.

Hopefully I'll find some time this week (between work and getting ready to go home for the Thanksgiving Holiday) and hopefully I can post some things up to prove that yes I am scrapbooking. Or that I still love it at least.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management