Wednesday, November 14, 2007

oh the things to do!

So my creative rut is gone and i'm literally coming up with things to scrap while i'm sitting around (or like last night, trying to go to sleep) . Sadly though, the current issue is not so much that I can't motivated and/or can't come up with things. It's that i'm running out of time to do them in.

I had the parents in town this past weekend so most of the weekend was spent with them and the week before trying to get the apartment into "mom and dad staying with me" shape.

But I've got great ideas for two more layouts. One will incorporate my tattoos (ooh something I haven't scrapped yet) plus kit items from ScrapGoods and the other will experiment with some new mediums. I'm pretty excited. Plus I have a minibook i'm setting up about the kittens. it's going to be a buy scrap-filled weekend.

I finished up another LO for the "Book of Me" challenge but I haven't had a chance to scan it. Will upload it as soon as I get a chance!

1 comments:

lara said...

don't you love it and hate it?
the creative fervor is exciting but lack of time frustrating!

Can't wait to see what you come up with - good luck!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management