Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things to share + June C2P

I had a fantastic time visiting Amy of Commit2Paper this weekend. As I've said before I'm amazed at what the internet has brought me in my life. I've always felt like I've made great online buddies, but the relationships rarely translate to real life. The fact that Amy and work so well in person blows my mind.

It was a fun trip and on top of being a ton of fun it was completely productive. I got my hands on the June C2P kit, and I'm in love with it. I knew what line the stuff was coming from because Amy needed a second opinion about some stuff, but I'm not kidding, I was totally blown away by it once I had it in my hands. I've already cranked out my minimum number of projects for the Inspiration Squad, but I've got ideas for at least two more pages using this kit. One will require a photo shoot, which hopefully I can do this week. I love when the ideas just bubble out.

The first two LOs are done with the C2P June kit. Isn't it just awesome? so much fun to play with.

These two LOs are older. Proof that I did do a little scrapping in the past few weeks but I've been too busy to post them. The first uses mainly American Crafts PP and cardstock. Added in is another envelope from the Linda Bernson Kit of the Month I grabbed a while back.
This LO uses the LRS kit from April (I think). It's all Prima papers and the shots are from seeing the Bunnys from The Girls Next Door and Hugh himself in Vegas. Quite the celebrity siting. I love the way it came together. The inspiration came from one of the Becky Higgins sketches from CK mag, but I ended up varying it quite a bit (this seems to be the case with me and lifts or sketches).

I also finished up the mini book I mentioned earlier that I wanted to work on for Champ. Currently the shots are up on my Flickr page if you can't wait for me to do an actual post (which hopefully I will be able to post either tonight or tomorrow). There's some great shots up on the page from our Memorial Day cook out and the baseball games we went to this past week/weekend if you want to check those out as well. I don't want you to get bogged down with a post with a thousand pictures, so I'll spread them out.

Also, head over to Erin's blog, Design for Mankind, because the latest issue of her Inspiration Ezine is up! I haven't had a chance to read through it yet, but I'm sure it is as stunning as always.

2 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

i just scraplifted your girls only layout.

/// said...

Aww, thank you for the mention! And your scrapbook is so so cute! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management