Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally...

I keep starting this post and then things get in the way.

I love this shot from Memorial Day weekend. Champ + yummy food = my favorite things
The photos I took that afternoon came out so lovely it surprised me. That's what it's like to take photos in the Atlanta summer I suppose.

Super happy it's Sunday, even if this Sunday means I'm at the office working. It's nice to be on a normal schedule again. The idea of making dinner with boyfriend (Champ) and his roommate or my roommate in the evening just makes me happy. Or the idea of going to the gym in the evening and seeing a new set of familar faces. I love that I recognize people there. It makes me happy. For some stupid reason I honestly love that place. I need to photograph it.

Here's shots from my C2P mini book that I've been promising for over a week. These are only a few pages...the rest are up on my flickr site.

Boyfriend loved it. This is his favorite part of my scrapping habits: when he's the focus. Gotta love him. I finished up another C2P LO, but haven't had a chance to photograph it yet. Champ's grandfather passed away this week and as soon as I could join him with his family I did. The rest of the weekend was spent keeping him busy and happy, so my things got put to the side briefly. Hopefully I'll have things to show off later this week.

2 comments:

/// said...

Awwww, so cute! :)

Auntie Em said...

Sorry to hear about Champs Grandfather.

Hey, you still coming 7/4 right?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management