Sunday, June 29, 2008

St. Thomas = Paradise

We had a blast. I apologize that it took me so long to get photos to you all. It's been stressful the past few weeks, between getting Champ home and then everything else going on. I worked dillegently on finishing some cards for a swap and that's all the scrapping I've been able to get together. I'm hoping this week gives me options for more creative outlooks.

But without further stalling...some photos from the trip!
The cove boyfriend and I swam at one of our days there where we just chilled on the beach.
Driving on the left side, but the cars are still set up with the driver on the left side.
On the boat after snorkling in Turtle Cove. We had a fun time snorkling. Really cool to see sea turtles (check that off the list of things to do before I die). Shot of our gracious hosts Tom and Becca.
This is the view from Tom and Becca's apartment. I seriously considered just not leaving.


It's blue, it comes in a fish bowl with a plastic shark (who is eating a plastic skeleton) and it tastes wonderful. And it is 100% not good for you.
Beach Champ!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management