Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Travel Diaries: Los Angeles and T:SCC event

I hit the road again this past weekend for an event with the cast of the Fox tv show "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles." Through my other journal, rocketgirl, I'm a member of a fan community for one of the stars of the show Thomas Dekker as well as being a fan of the show overall (who my age doesn't have some great attachment to Terminator 2?). It's actually a pretty spectacular show for those of you who might not watch it yet, add it to the TiVO and DVR recorders.

I was able to meet up with some of the others ladies from the fan site (of course we became fast friends...again with the wonders of the internet), meet the cast, get autographs, see a special viewing of this week's episode in advance and spend some quality time with Mr. Dekker afterward. I found out he actually did know me from my blog handle (he reads the goings ons on our fan site) which was interesting. A very fufilling day.

As always I've got pictures to share, both of the cast and the event. Here is my full gushy review of the entire event if you're interested.

I didn't get to see as much of LA as I would have like (I ended up seeing mostly the two block radius of the store and the aiport), but it's different than I would have imagined. I'm hoping to go back again sometime soon and see more.

--------------------------------------------------------

Expect further updates this week with some new pages I got done using the September C2P kit as well as some others I finished with older LRS kits.

1 comments:

Auntie Em said...

LOL Katie is a geek! Who knew?

Sorry, we missed meeting up while I was in Atlanta, we'll do it again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management