Monday, September 8, 2008

Scavenger ago

As a quick update...I'm going out on a limb and joining up with the Art House Co-op Scavenger Project (which is being done with my girly Erin, over at Design for Mankind). I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time to see what kind of scrapbooking success I can muster out of this. Who knows? All I know is that it should be fun.

There are still some spaces left if you are interested in joining in on the fun. Plus you can watch the progress through the flickr group, if you are just interested in cheering on the participators (like me!).

Also, we've got to give some love to one of my favorite designers, James aka Decor Fellow. He's just released his own mag, Fellow* and it's fantastic and completely 100% worth the read. Tons of goodies. I love that he's focusing on design for "the high and the low", and how he honestly believes that finances shouldn't stop you from living fabulously (my kind of guy!).

Finally for viewing pleasure a few of my more recent (and loved) LOs. I've got a few more that need to be photographed as well, so expect those soon. All of the following were done with the August Commit2Paper kit (which I helped Amy pick out!)



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management