Thursday, June 11, 2009

LOs: Little Red Scrapbook

Some new LO's i just finished up a few weeks ago but didn't post until now.

Again my style is still really sparse at the moment.

Thomas panels
Ahh Thomas. I was playing around with a challenge/scraplift out of my Ali Edwards book and this is what came out. I kind of like it.

ap calc
My AP Calc class. I was one of three juniors.
Again things are really sparse. I mean look at this with just the strips?

Change your Mind
So this is from when I walked in a pro-life parade. I know, seriously me. But it was high school and I didn't know any better. The LO is actually about changing your mind, changing your world, and really make a decision about how you feel about something.

Wild Goose Chase
Seve chasing the geese outside of Kevin and Angela's wedding.

IRD
Some shots from my first IRD in AGD (International Reunion Day--like a Founder's Day, and Alpha Gamma Delta--my sorority).

1 comments:

Heidi said...

cute layouts. i like the sparseness. but then again, i am also a fan of ali edwards!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management