Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding: Invites...again

Ok! The decision about the wedding invites has been made, no one can change their mind, I've ordered them and it's done.

Mom and I talked and we decided I'm getting my wording on the invite because it looks better. So here's what they are going to look like (kinda)

Wedding invites

So it will have our names (which are much longer and will look different) and they won't be in all lowercase (Champ didn't like that). We've got reply cards to match. I've now got to make up my directions card so that I can get those printed and such so they'll be ready to go once they invites are in. Whew.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management