Monday, April 23, 2012

Color Me Excited

I can't wait for tomorrow.

The Tower and The Fool's full length album comes out tomorrow and I can't wait for it to wind up on my doorstep (sometime next week I'm sure) but I'm still excited.

This gorgeous acoustic rendition of "Dive Bar" was shared by their label, Run for Cover Records, and it is, in a word, stunning.



Enjoy it, get excited and then go over the RFC store and pick up your copy.

Another note: I've said this before, but RFC has a solid cast of characters on their label. And I slightly hero worship Jeff, who started it. Do everyone on the label.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management