Monday, April 30, 2012

Music for Monday - The Tower and The Fool

I know. I talk about these guys all the time. I can't help it.

But it's Monday and I've spent most of it a my local Starbucks, writing out a handwritten letter for the Art House Co-op Note Swap and I just can't turn off the new album.

How Long is such an epic ride, it's great for that blues you're feeling on your Monday, getting back into the groove as summer dares to start. You want it to be summer. I want it to be summer, and this is the album for reminding you why. For those moments you long for that summer love lost. For those nights where work and life and school aren't more important than the moment. Maybe elsewhere that happens year 'round, but down here in the South that only usually happens in the summer.

So go stream the album, then pick up a copy. You won't regret it.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management