Tuesday, January 29, 2008

just because...

Since Kylie did tag me, I'll do this, but I'm not spreading it any farther:

Rules :
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers

My middle name is Allison, so here goes:

A - accidental - almost all my successful artistic stuff is from accidents. Especially photos. I just wing it and hope something cool happens.
L - loyal - people have seen me threaten rugby players twice my size to stand up for a friend.
L - loving - this can also be read as "flirty"
I - independent - I'm self sufficent (for the most part), stubborn and pretty much going about things my way with or without you.
S - spunky - I've always though this word described me well.
O - opinionated - can't help it. And what's worse is sometimes I have no good basis for said opinions. I just have them.
N - nerve-racking - I'm pretty certain that I'm annoying.

whew.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management