Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home sweet home!

Hey all!

I'm home from the cruise bearing quite the sunburn (oops) which is finally starting to fade and have a ton of pictures that need to be sorted and posted. Soon I promise. I've also been scrapping today which means I might even have pages to be posted soon.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, Amy asked me to join the Inspiration Squad over at Commit2Paper. This is possibly the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Seriously. But if you're looking for a new kit...This would be the one. And I swear I'm not biased or anything. Ok maybe just a little.

We've had some crazy weather around Atlanta the past few days (tornadoes in the city!) and it's def made things a little nerve wracking. Thankfully not a lot of people were hurt in the storms (as far as I know, the first night was a shock, but the second night the city was more prepared). Even better today was gorgeous. Champ and I walked to the local pizza place and had a nice lunch outside. It would seem spring is coming! (the tornadoes mean that too right?)

This week will be tons of fun celebrating Champ's birthday! (he's turning 25!)

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Yippee, you're back! Hope you had fun and too kewl about Commit2Paper huh???

kT said...

So very kewl!!

lara said...

Congrats on the Inspo team!!!
What's the link?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management