Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Engagement Anniversary!

Champ messaged me at work saying he felt terrible that he'd forgotten what day last Sunday was and I have to admit I was more than a little confused. I had to sit there, stare at the computer and try to sort out what day it could be. Not the anniversary, that's next week. Then it dawned on me.

Champ remembers what day of the year he proposed on.

And I don't.

I'm not sure which is more shocking. Probably neither. There's some massive standard role reversal going on there.

To celebrate, he brought home a treat from Cami Cakes. A delicious treat.



We got strawberry shortcake, cinnamon swirl, red velvet and cotton candy (seriously this man loves me). Absolutely delicious. So here's to 3 years!! And cupcakes!! (I think all things should be celebrated with cupcakes now. It's official.)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management