Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Challenge

My good friend and fellow blogger Meag jumped on messenger the other night to issue the ultimate challenge.

A post a day for the entire month of September.

The woman is crazy to think that you all care what it is that I'm posting about but I'm going to take her up on it. So expect some interesting stuff headed your way. At least it motivates me to do something in September, and Music Midtown is at the end of the month! Plus there's Dragon*Con the first weekend! I'll find something.

I think.

I hope.

But I'm not the type to back down from a good challenge. Let BlogPact 2011 begin!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management