Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick Walk Outside

Took some time to actually go outside today, which was misguided in a few fronts (I had no idea how cold it was out there), but I did talk a walk along the water that the neighborhood I live in backs up to and towards the park that's a short distance (under some bridges) away. I had to turn back when my hands got too cold, but I did get some good photos. It was fun the practice with the new camera some more as well. IMG_0340 Direction for those going under the bridge on the water IMG_0335 (I hope this makes Meaghan smile) IMG_0325 IMG_0300 IMG_0297 IMG_0315 This one is my favorite. Absolute.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management