Monday, February 6, 2012

30/30/30 Outfit 5

30/30/30 Outfit 5-1

Day 5 which means a trip to the mall (and photos done in a mirror at Macy's) to get the laptop fixed. It's cooler again, high 50s, which means layers. I like the way this looks, something more structured than two t-shirts, but at the same time comfortable.

30/30/30 Outfit 5-2

flowery waffle + green Converse button down + dark denim
paired with dark gray ballet flats

What I also love about this outfit? It wasn't expensive. So many style bloggers (not that I claim to be one of those) wear designer clothes or expensive vintage items. I don't have that luxury. I'm not built to wear those sort of clothes, nor am is that worked into my budget. This outfit? Total probably cost $100. That's including the shoes. The shirts are from Target, the jeans American Eagle and the shoes from DSW. You can look good and still wear things off the rack.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management