Monday, February 6, 2012

Music For Monday - Young Statues


I've talked about this one before, and I am more than excited for their show when they come through Atlanta in March. I'm stoked, more than stoked. I've seen these guys before, when they opened for The Tower and The Fool and was very pleased, more than pleased. (You can see how excited I am from the constant need to repeat myself for no good reason.)

Fall in love with Young Statues, fall fast in love with them. They have the perfect music for a rainy day, a long sunny drive (a long drive in general) and a lazy afternoon. Without much effort they've made their way up to my "go-to" list when I'm digging around the car for a CD that just gets me through the drive, or on the iPod when I need to be soothed.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management