Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feb Photo a Day - 19, 20, 21, 22

Another catch up post. Oops

Day 19 - something you [don't like] to do

Not going to elaborate.

Day 20 - handwriting

It's actually not the best example of my handwriting, but I like what it says. To do list for my road trip that starts this week. So excited for that.

Day 21 - a fave photo of you

From camp! I think AJ looks cuter than me, but I do look cute with my tie dye and my tongue sticking out. What can I saw camp is good for me.

Day 22 - where you work

I cheated. I don't work here, but Champ does and I went to visit him today for lunch and a walk around the zoo checking on the animals. So there you go, it's where someone works at least.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management