Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feb Photo a Day - Day 5 and 6

I didn't forget to take the photo yesterday! I just forgot to post it. So here are both Day 5 and 6.

Day 5 - 10AM


10am means this guy is on the bed, demanding that people are up and moving towards his food bowl to feed him. He's the best snuggler, but at the same time the most demanding animal that ever existed. And no, you are not seeing things. That cat is the size of your small dog.

Day 6 - Dinner


I waited all day for this one. I was prepared. Dinner was yummy left over spaghetti sauce that I make from scratch, bow tie pasta (which is cute to photograph) all of that. What did I do? I completely forgot until after dinner and after dessert. So here you are, what's left of my ice cream bowl.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management